Goldenstones Leisure Centre, Yeovil
LED's Goldenstones Leisure Centre, situated within Nine Springs Country Park in Yeovil, can only inspire you to improve on your health and fitness
Exercise classes for all ages and abilities will leave you short on reasons not to join in and the welcoming team in our gym all aim to motivate you to keep you wanting more!
Two modern heated indoor pools provide a quality experience for both those new to water and the more seasoned swimmers alike - follow up with a sauna or steam - you'll feel energised and relaxed!
Choose Your Activity
|Circuits||Thursday 30th Mar||07:00||60 mins||6||Book|
|Body Pump||Thursday 30th Mar||09:15||45 mins||3||Book|
|C X Worx||Thursday 30th Mar||10:00||30 mins||6||Book|
|Studio Stretch||Thursday 30th Mar||10:30||45 mins||7||Book|
|Aqua Fit||Thursday 30th Mar||11:15||45 mins||0||Full|
|Pilates||Thursday 30th Mar||12:00||60 mins||0||Full|
|Studio Cycling||Thursday 30th Mar||17:30||45 mins||5||Book|
|Hiit||Thursday 30th Mar||18:00||30 mins||0||Full|
|C X Worx||Thursday 30th Mar||18:30||30 mins||0||Full|
|Circuits||Thursday 30th Mar||19:00||60 mins||11||Book|
|Aerobics||Thursday 30th Mar||20:00||60 mins||8||Book|
|Aqua Fit||Thursday 30th Mar||20:15||45 mins||0||Full|
Tuesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Wednesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Thursday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Friday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Saturday 7:00am to 7.00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 8.00pm
From A303 – Lysander Road
- Coming from Lysander Road (with Morrisons & McDonalds on your left) carry on until the Horsey roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit and then straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the Coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming in to Yeovil on the A37
- At the Quicksilver mini roundabout take the 2nd exit
- Drive down Hendford Hill
- At the Horsey roundabout take the 3rd exit and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming from Sherborne road carry on to Reckleford up to the Hospital roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit off the Hospital roundabout and keep in the left hand lane
- You will pass Tesco’s on your left and then you will reach Horsey roundabout
- Take the 1st exit off Horsey roundabout and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones)
Please be aware that our car park is pay and display
Such a great workout and I feel much more comfortable around people my own age. I always feel refreshed and invigorated at the end of each class!
I first started using the leisure centre when I moved here a few years ago. It has become so much more than somewhere for me to exercise, it’s my social hub. The staff are so friendly and for a small town the facilities on offer are fantastic!
I never learnt to swim as a child, and finally plucked up the courage as an adult to visit my local swimming pool. Immediately help was on hand as I was booked onto an adult beginner class. There was me thinking that I was the only adult in this situation. My instructor made life very easy from the start, taking one small step at a time. Two years later & I am now confident in my ability to swim, have an LED AQUA Membership & swim at least three times every week. I never thought in a million years that I would now class swimming as my favourite hobby!
Want a Great App for Keeping You on Track?One of our favourite apps at LED is definitely My Fitness Pal! Not only is this fab app FREE! it actually works to really help keep you focused and on track! In one place not only can you can simply log all of your activities you can also really easily record everything you eat - not that we always want to see ALL of our food choices! My Fitness Pal is also super compat...
Is nutrition important ...?Food is essential to life. The food we consume provides our bodies with the energy, vitamins and minerals we require to grow well, function properly and live healthily. Many of us know this already, but perhaps we don’t appreciate that our nutritional intake goes much deeper than just providing the raw materials to fuel our bodies keeping it working like an efficient machine Nutritional i...
Calories - What's the Right Amount for Me?In this blog, I'll discuss why calories are important, energy balance, how to accurately estimate and adjust caloric intake for you goals and tools you can use along the way Contrary to what some might have you believe, calories are not little monsters that live in your wardrobe and sew your clothes a little tighter every night. In fact, there’s nothing scary about them at all! ...
Supplements! The Good, The Bad or the Ugly?This blog takes you through the basics behind supplements, what they are and how they can either help you in your healthy lifestyle The Role of Supplements in the Diet Dietary supplements should play a very small role in your diet, if any. Consumption is unlikely to have a significant impact on your overall dietary success and certainly will not be the deciding factor influe...