Goldenstones Leisure Centre, Yeovil
LED's Goldenstones Leisure Centre, situated within Nine Springs Country Park in Yeovil, can only inspire you to improve on your health and fitness
Exercise classes for all ages and abilities will leave you short on reasons not to join in and the welcoming team in our gym all aim to motivate you to keep you wanting more!
Two modern heated indoor pools provide a quality experience for both those new to water and the more seasoned swimmers alike - follow up with a sauna or steam - you'll feel energised and relaxed!
Choose Your Activity
|Teen Gym||Sunday 17th Dec||14:30||60 mins||10||Book|
|Body Pump||Sunday 17th Dec||18:00||60 mins||3||Book|
|Adult Pool Dip Your Toe||Sunday 17th Dec||18:00||60 mins||11||Book|
|Adult Pool Dip Your Toe||Sunday 17th Dec||19:00||60 mins||9||Book|
Tuesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Wednesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Thursday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Friday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Saturday 7:00am to 7.00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 8.00pm
From A303 – Lysander Road
- Coming from Lysander Road (with Morrisons & McDonalds on your left) carry on until the Horsey roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit and then straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the Coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming in to Yeovil on the A37
- At the Quicksilver mini roundabout take the 2nd exit
- Drive down Hendford Hill
- At the Horsey roundabout take the 3rd exit and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming from Sherborne road carry on to Reckleford up to the Hospital roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit off the Hospital roundabout and keep in the left hand lane
- You will pass Tesco’s on your left and then you will reach Horsey roundabout
- Take the 1st exit off Horsey roundabout and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones)
Please be aware that our car park is pay and display
Such a great workout and I feel much more comfortable around people my own age. I always feel refreshed and invigorated at the end of each class!
I first started using the leisure centre when I moved here a few years ago. It has become so much more than somewhere for me to exercise, it’s my social hub. The staff are so friendly and for a small town the facilities on offer are fantastic!
I never learnt to swim as a child, and finally plucked up the courage as an adult to visit my local swimming pool. Immediately help was on hand as I was booked onto an adult beginner class. There was me thinking that I was the only adult in this situation. My instructor made life very easy from the start, taking one small step at a time. Two years later & I am now confident in my ability to swim, have an LED AQUA Membership & swim at least three times every week. I never thought in a million years that I would now class swimming as my favourite hobby!
Swimtag is Here!Swimtag Comes to South Somerset! We're so excited to have Swimtag at our swimming pools at Goldenstones Leisure Centre and Wincanton Sports Centre! SWIMTAG is the training aid and monitoring system that tracks your progress in the pool, developed by innovative, enterprising and passionate design company 222 Sports Limited in the UK Simp...
Your Guide to Parkrun!Free! Fun! Friendly! Fabulous! We Love Parkrun! Our Everything you Need to Know Guide to Parkrun I'm Olivia, and I am a Sports Therapist based in East Devon with a particular passion for running! In this blog I am going to talk about one my favourite ways to run - Parkrun! Parkruns are free, weekly, timed 5 km runs across the UK and the world, in fact, there are 480 ...