Goldenstones Leisure Centre, Yeovil
LED's Goldenstones Leisure Centre, situated within Nine Springs Country Park in Yeovil, can only inspire you to improve on your health and fitness
Exercise classes for all ages and abilities will leave you short on reasons not to join in and the welcoming team in our gym all aim to motivate you to keep you wanting more!
Two modern heated indoor pools provide a quality experience for both those new to water and the more seasoned swimmers alike - follow up with a sauna or steam - you'll feel energised and relaxed!
|Body Balance||Monday 23rd Oct||09:30||60 mins||4||Book|
|Kayak Mon & Thurs||Monday 23rd Oct||10:00||60 mins||7||Book|
|Body Vive||Monday 23rd Oct||10:30||60 mins||6||Book|
|Aqua Fit||Monday 23rd Oct||11:00||45 mins||7||Book|
|Stretch Express||Monday 23rd Oct||12:00||30 mins||12||Book|
|Teen Gym||Monday 23rd Oct||16:00||60 mins||10||Book|
|Body Pump||Monday 23rd Oct||17:15||45 mins||0||Full|
|Body Combat||Monday 23rd Oct||18:00||60 mins||0||Full|
|Body Balance||Monday 23rd Oct||19:00||60 mins||1||Book|
|Zumba||Monday 23rd Oct||20:00||60 mins||4||Book|
|Aqua Fit||Monday 23rd Oct||20:15||45 mins||3||Book|
Tuesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Wednesday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Thursday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Friday 6.30am to 9.00pm
Saturday 7:00am to 7.00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 8.00pm
From A303 – Lysander Road
- Coming from Lysander Road (with Morrisons & McDonalds on your left) carry on until the Horsey roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit and then straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the Coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming in to Yeovil on the A37
- At the Quicksilver mini roundabout take the 2nd exit
- Drive down Hendford Hill
- At the Horsey roundabout take the 3rd exit and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones).
- Coming from Sherborne road carry on to Reckleford up to the Hospital roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit off the Hospital roundabout and keep in the left hand lane
- You will pass Tesco’s on your left and then you will reach Horsey roundabout
- Take the 1st exit off Horsey roundabout and go straight on at the traffic lights
- After traffic lights immediately turn right in to the Ninesprings car park also shared with the coopers mill pub. (look out for the brown road signs for Goldenstones)
Please be aware that our car park is pay and display
Such a great workout and I feel much more comfortable around people my own age. I always feel refreshed and invigorated at the end of each class!
I first started using the leisure centre when I moved here a few years ago. It has become so much more than somewhere for me to exercise, it’s my social hub. The staff are so friendly and for a small town the facilities on offer are fantastic!
I never learnt to swim as a child, and finally plucked up the courage as an adult to visit my local swimming pool. Immediately help was on hand as I was booked onto an adult beginner class. There was me thinking that I was the only adult in this situation. My instructor made life very easy from the start, taking one small step at a time. Two years later & I am now confident in my ability to swim, have an LED AQUA Membership & swim at least three times every week. I never thought in a million years that I would now class swimming as my favourite hobby!
Want a Great App for Keeping You on Track?One of our favourite apps at LED is definitely My Fitness Pal! Not only is this fab app FREE! it actually works to really help keep you focused and on track! In one place not only can you can simply log all of your activities you can also really easily record everything you eat - not that we always want to see ALL of our food choices! My Fitness Pal is also super compat...
Motion is Lotion!Anna from The Clinic in Exmouth starts a series of blogs with this great introduction into the importance of listening to your body ... "I do particularly love this caption and I am always heard repeating it to my clients as a mantra….”lotion is motion” Movement is an essential ingredient of health and wellbeing, the ultimate prescription providing a panacea of positi...
LED Recommends the Active 10 AppIt's Never Been Easier to Start Getting Active! We're always looking for new Apps to help everyone on their way to an active life and here at LED we are loving the new Active 10 App from Public Health England! Quick and free to download this fab app encourages you to take a brisk 10 minute walk. Each 10 minute burst of exercise, known as an “Active 10”, can m...
Where to Start with Yoga ... ?Although I'm a certified Yoga teacher with nearly 15 years yoga experience and practice, I face the same challenges as everyone in getting on my mat! We all know that Yoga is a great way to de-stress and rest the body, as well as building strength and flexibility to help improve physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing. The best thing about Yoga is that a little practi...
Swimtag is Here!Swimtag Comes to South Somerset! We're so excited to have Swimtag at our swimming pools at Goldenstones Leisure Centre and Wincanton Sports Centre! SWIMTAG is the training aid and monitoring system that tracks your progress in the pool, developed by innovative, enterprising and passionate design company 222 Sports Limited in the UK Simp...