Follow our Facebook Pages...
Over these difficult times we will be sharing videos, giving out advice & so much more!
Please follow our Facebook pages to keep up to date
LED Community Leisure Online Fitness & Wellbeing Support
Join our free online fitness & wellbeing community so you can keep active, eat well and stay healthy whilst our leisure centres are closed during the coronavirus epidemic.
- Daily digital exercise sessions including HIIT, yoga and pilates from our LED Leisure fitness teams
- FREE access to Les Mills on Demand workouts including BodyBalance, BodyAttack and GRIT - click here
- Facebook posts for daily inspiration, motivation and to stay connected to our community
- Weekly live coaching calls to help you set goals and plan each weeks exercise and healthy eating so you stay super focused
- Weekly health and wellbeing newsletter including weekly exercise, activity and healthy eating suggestions
- Before taking part in exercise. Please take a look at our Health Commitment Statement
HIIT Step with Claire
Piyo with Steph
Old Skool Aerobics with Tarida (Combo 1)
Prep. Cook. Eat
Delicious, healthy and simple to prepare recipes
LED Nutritional Advisors have put together an awesome selection of tasty recipes for you to download and try for yourself! -
Healthy Recipes with LED
This recipe finder contains hundreds of heart healthy recipes with full nutritional analysis -
Take a look at this PDF from AgeUK on looking after yourself physically and mentally -
Tips, advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around your home. Join the Movement and use #StayInWorkOut to share how you're getting active during this time.
Les Mills on Demand
This site allows free access to 100+ Les Mills workouts during the COVID-19 disruptions
CoachAi is a virtual companion that interacts with you via smartphone and helps you make exercise into a regular part of your weekly routine. Watch the intro and get started today by click this link
The LED Digital Wellbeing Community will be focusing on a variety of at-home exercise routines to suit different elements of our membership and local community. Click the buttons below to view: