7 Simple & Easy Weight Loss Tips
Here are a few of our favourite ideas!
- Always take the stairs instead of lifts or escalators
- Leaving the car at home for short journeys like a quick trip to the newsagents for the morning papers
- Walking / cycling to work or getting off the bus a stop or two earlier to walk the rest of the wa.
- If you work at a desk, make sure lunch breaks are spent taking a short walk in the park or around the shops
- Take up an active leisure time hobby like dancing /going for family walk / cleaning your car
- Anytime you do go for a walk, try to make sure it is at a brisk pace, however short it may be
- During TV ad breaks of one of your favourite TV programmes, set yourself a target of achieving a number of sit-ups, press ups or walk up and down the stairs for 3 minutes
Burning 100 more calories per day will lead to half a kg (1 lb) of fat loss every five weeks - thats 4.5 kgs of fat per year!
Why not have a chat with a member of the fitness team if you would like some more of our top tips!