Download the LED App
All of our activities need to be pre-booked using the LED app. It's a quick and easy way to book, plus, you can get up-to-date information on everything that's happening at LED.
Once you have downloaded the app
1. Open the app and click the 3 lines on the top left of the app
2. You can then click Accounts and will need your card number and pin to access your account - (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t know this) or ask at your local centre
3. Click on My Clubs and add the clubs that you will be visiting – we suggest that if you live in the Exmouth you download Exmouth Leisure Centre and Exmouth Tennis Centre and in Yeovil you download Westlands, Bucklers Mead and Goldenstones you can see what different activities are going on across the area. To add another club at another time just click the + button at the top right.
4. Once into the app you have different functions to help you book your group ex, gym and swim sessions just by clicking the tile and clicking the session you would like to attend.
5. The My Coach tile allows you to be able to book a motivate 30 min review, Inbody Analysis.
6. New section gives you updates on all new activities and details about what is going on in your club.
7. Top right you will see a message button when you have received a personal message from your club.
8. You can download the My Wellness App which allows you to track your workouts and connect to any Technogym connected equipment at clubs.
Jump rope: Your new favourite cardiovascular exercise
September 3rd 2021
Jumping rope, your new favourite way to exercise! There are many different types of cardiovascular exercise that you can do to get fit and healthy. Over the past few years there has been a resurgRead more