RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Course Exmouth
National Pool Lifeguard Course
Have you thought about a career in the leisure industry or are you looking to earn some money on the side of your education? We are looking for lifeguards to join our friendly team at LED Community Leisure.
We are running an RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Course at Exmouth Leisure Centre
- Want to be paid / save peoples life’s / Flexible shift patterns?/ Start now.
- No qualifications required; training will be provided come work for LED
- FREE RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard qualification from Saturday 23rd - Wednesday 27th Oct
- Normally costs £250 Come work for LED and We pay for your training.
- Suitable for anyone over the age of 16
Full attendance is required along with the following pre-course requisites:
- Be 16+ years of age on the date of assessment
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and 100m continuously on back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using a ladder / steps where the pool design permits
Please enquire at Exmouth Leisure Centre/ email firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone: 01395 266381