With LED Community Leisure
100 days of Sport & Fitness for less than a £1 a day!*
- Commencing 19th September:
- 100 days of sport & fitness for only £90*
- Free MOT Health & Fitness check using in-body analysis
*Excludes Indoor Tennis at Exmouth TennisCentre – where the offer is 100 days of Tennis for £120
The Great British Week of Sport is celebrating the power that sport and activity has on our physical mental and social wellbeing.
The celebration will take place from Saturday 19 September to Sunday 27 September and is being supporting by LED and its Community Leisure Centres.
A series of events across the week will showcase the huge variety of sports activities which can help people of all ages to be more active and reap the mental, social and physical benefits. Across Britain, people will be encouraged to use #BeActive on social media during the week to share the activities they love most and help inspire others to get involved.
LED will be offering a range of activities to try over the week including:
- Monday 21 September – ideas on how to look after and improve your mental health wellbeing
- Tuesday 22 September – RED Together Day – a national movement that empowers people to get active their way – celebrating the power of physical activity in bringing the nation together by encouraging everyone to wear red during their run, swim, cycle or favourite fitness activity. Anyone who wears red on the day can take part in activities for free! - anyone wishing to take up the opportunity of a free activity will need to call the centre in advance and book.
- Wednesday 23 September – National Fitness Day – which celebrates the fun of fitness and physical activity. LED are offering free activities for visitors to try. And there is a very special one day only Membership Offer not to be missed! - anyone wishing to take up the opportunity of a free activity will need to call the centre in advance and book.
- Saturday 26 September – Ladies only swimming activities (at Exmouth Leisure Centre, Goldenstones Leisure Centre & Wincanton Sports Centre)
- Sunday 27 September – Fun outdoors with exercise activities.
The Great British Week of Sport will show that physical activity is available to everyone, no matter what your background, gender, age, race or ability.