National Pool Lifeguard Course
Have you thought about a career in the leisure industry or are you looking to earn some money on the side of your education? We are looking for lifeguards to join our friendly team at LED Community Leisure.
We are running an RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Course at Honiton Leisure Centre during February half term:
Monday 17th - Friday 21st February 08:30-17:30
Full attendance is required along with the following pre-course requisites:
- Be 16+ years of age on the date of assessment
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and 100m continuously on back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using a ladder / steps where the pool design permits
The cost of the course is £225 inclusive of course materials and includes a seperate qualification in AED (automated external defibrillation).
For more details, please contact the course tutor Alan Cockram at Honiton Leisure Centre: