Personal Training at Seaton Fitness Centre
Motivate. Push. Test
All of LED's ten gyms offer personal training to give you that little bit extra just when you need it
We have an amazing team of Personal Trainers here at Seaton Fitness Centre just take a look! If you would like to have a talk with any of the team feel free to contact us on 01297 304000 or pop in and have a chat!
Don't forget we offer a range of options for you!
- 1:1 sessions or you can Workout with a Friend
- Buy a block of 5
- Prices start from just £15 for 30 minutes
- Sessions are available for 30 or 60 minutes
I am Seaton’s Fitness Manager, I have been in industry for 17 years. I have worked with the complete beginner who has never used a gym to Olympic Athletes within GB Football and Somerset Cricket Club. I particularly enjoy working with complete beginner clients as love to see them improve and progress which gives me the most satisfaction
With just one session you will learn something new and try something different. We can then agree your next steps and set challenges in order to help you keep moving forward!
- BSc (Hons) Strength and Conditioning
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Specilaist
- CIMSPA Member
- CIMSPA Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Management
- Diploma in Leisure Management (Level 3)
- Diploma in Sports Therapy
- UKSCA Strength and Conditioning Accredited
- Level 2 Adapting Fitness for Children
- Nutrition and Weight Management Certificate
- Indoor Studio Cycling Instructor
I first started started getting into fitness and going into the gym at 17, due to football, I made myself a regular fitness plan sport specific to football, to make me bigger, faster, stronger to help me improve on the pitch which then led to playing semi-professional football for Dorchester town.
I decided only recently that I wanted to become a fitness instructor because I love seeing improvements in others and passionate about the industry so earlier this year got my level 3 personal training qualification. So no matter what your goal is, from fat loss to muscle gain or to just to enjoy the gym, I can help you achieve your goal.
I can show you things you didn’t even know existed before and have fun doing it. We can then pursue your goals and work out the next steps for you!
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Indoor Studio Cycling
- Qualified Nutrition Advisor
- Metabolic Conditioning Instructor
I’m Axminster’s Health and Fitness Team Leader and I’m a qualified Personal Trainer. I’ve worked at the centre for over 22years! My interest in fitness began when I was 15 years old, I started cross country running. Over the years I’ve shown a great interest in all areas of fitness from, Bodybuilding, Running and Cycling. I also instruct and teach, Body Conditioning, Circuits, Aerobics, Zumba and BodyBalance
I love that I’m able to educate and motivate clients in so many different areas. I particularly enjoy working with Clients who want to achieve personal goals, improve their fitness levels and assist clients with Rehab and improving their Sporting Performance
- Gym Instructor L 2 RSA
- Circuits L2 RSA
- Exercise to Music L2 RSA
- Khai Bo non contact martial art aerobics
- Future Fit Advanced Personal Trainer Certificate
- Postural Stability Instructor (Advanced Phase IV exercise Instructor L4)
- CYQ certificate in Instructing Health Related Exercise for children L2
- City in Guilds Preparing to teach in the lifelong Learning Sector L3
- City in Guilds Assessing L3
- Leisure Management NVQ L3
- Volunteer Walk Leader Certificate
- Shoulder and back injury workshops
- Certificate in Health Related Fitness and Exercise Science
- 4 Les Mills programmes
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Kettle Bells Instructor
- Dance Eexercise (aerobics instructor)
- Fitness Theory Primer
- Sports and Recreational and Allied Occupations and Operational Services
This year I entered my fourth Race for Life and decided to walk the first part, then aim to run towards the finish of the 5K course. After the first few hundred yards my friend remarked that I seemed much fitter than in previous years. I explained that I have been helped by a personal trainer, Vladka Juroskova in Honiton for some time now and that her careful and thorough guidance had made a such great difference. Although I started from the back of the pack, we finished the course in just under 60 minutes, and by then not at the back!
So thank you, Vladka, all your efforts and patience are much appreciated. I am really looking forward to the next race in 2018!