Personal Training at Exmouth Leisure Centre
Motivate. Push. Test
All of LED's ten gyms offer personal training to give you that little bit extra just when you need it
Read on to find out more about Personal Training here at Exmouth Leisure Centre just take a look! If you would like to have a talk feel free to contact us on 01395 266381 or pop in and have a chat!
Don't forget we offer a range of options for you!
- 1:1 sessions, workout with a friend or as a group of 6
- Buy a block of 5 and receive a 6th session free!
- Prices start from just £16.50
- Sessions are available for 30 or 60 minutes
I have been Personal Trainer for 3 years now, I tailor to all fitness goals no matter what they are, whether you’re looking to lose weight, tone up, increase strength and size I will help you achieve this. I myself have been weight training for over 4 years, I grew a passion for fitness and wish to promote this to everyone. Feel free to book a taster session or a consultation and we can get started!
- Level 3 Personal Training Diploma
- Level 2 Health and Fitness Instructor
- Nutritionand Sports Supplementation
- Studio Resistance Trainer
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Outdoor Exercise Instructor
I found my passion for fitness after having my second child and I enjoy it so much decided to pursue a career in the fitness industry. I enjoy coaching, mentoring and motivating others and helping them to reach their own personal goals. I have inherited valuable experience whilst taking part in varied exercise programs and routines including mixed martial arts fitness, HIIT, circuit training and outdoor boot camps. This has inspired me to adapt my own training programs and I would like to inspire others to do the same.
I am very passionate about health and fitness and I can tailor a programme to help you to achieve your goals whether it’s to improve your health and wellbeing, weight loss, tone up, or simply have more energy to enjoy life
I specialise in pre and post natal exercise, so if you are looking to maintain your fitness throughout your pregnancy or looking to lose the pregnancy weight, I can help to design specific programmes for your needs
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles
- Nutrition and Weight Management Advisor
- Level 2 Award in Adapting Fitness Instruction for Adolescents
This year I entered my fourth Race for Life and decided to walk the first part, then aim to run towards the finish of the 5K course. After the first few hundred yards my friend remarked that I seemed much fitter than in previous years. I explained that I have been helped by a personal trainer, Vladka Juroskova in Honiton for some time now and that her careful and thorough guidance had made a such great difference. Although I started from the back of the pack, we finished the course in just under 60 minutes, and by then not at the back!
So thank you, Vladka, all your efforts and patience are much appreciated. I am really looking forward to the next race in 2018!